AAU logo



As a student you can apply to the study board for funding if you are planning a trip or other relevant activities in relation to your studies.

You must use this application form:


Fill in the application form and press ‘send’, and the form will be sent to your student e-mail. Forward the form to the secretary of the study board via your student email. You will not have to sign the form since your student email counts as your signature.

Please note that some study boards have special procedures regarding applications for funding. Relevant information can be found at the homepage of the study board.